1) Grow your own broccoli sprouts or buy Hydrofresh kits (Coming Soon).
2) Buy Broccoli sprouts from a store or market, can be hard to find, check expiration.
3) Grow your own microgreens, a little more work involved than sprouts. Ask Bob.
4) Buy Broccoli microgreens from Hydrofresh, either living or cut.
5) Organic grown Broccoli eaten raw or cooked (add a little mustard seed powder to help generate Sulforaphane) Call Bob to explain.
6) Buy Our line of Skincare Products from Jonathan's Sprouts.
7) Order our fully researched supplement from BROQ.
8) Order Broccoli Infused Teas & Freeze-dried - ORDER HERE